23 Jul 2015

A wordy post ...

Birding for me is like being in the lap of nature ....it is  a state of mind .
Every part of me is in tune with the wild .
Eyes trying to catch the slightest of movement 
And 
Ears listening to the slightest of sound .
Birding is like an analysis of what one senses.
It is like to engage in an wordless dialogue  with nature 
And 
realise that things exist in relation with each other.
Everything was alive around me ...
The wet grass under my feet 
Gurgling of water in the nearby stream 
Leaves gently moving with the cool morning breeze
But
I was totally still ..
Still like a rock .
Everything around me getting bathed by the first rays of sun god .
Time just stood still for me .
A Small tit came close and hopped around .
It was that moment when I felt totally connected and a part of nature ...

Happy birding ....







1 comment:

  1. I can appreciate your blog very much, I am in the process of opening my own online store with pet related accessories and supplies, but until then I am learning so much from blog such as yours for when I start my own pet blog

    ReplyDelete